.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

18 May 2012

Who Do You Think You Are?

Source: nbc.com via Lauralee on Pinterest
I can't wait to see tonight's episode of Who Do You Think You Are? on NBC.  E and I love this show, and tonight, they are featuring Paula Deen!  The show's historical aspect is just so fascinating to me.

Source: goo.gl via Roxane on Pinterest



E and I were at Ft. Stewart while we were married, and lived in Savannah.  During our wedding weekend, our family and closest friends went downtown to have lunch at her restaurant; it was just as good as we had all imagined it to be and it was something everyone enjoyed.  My mom, my very own Georgia Peach, was in heaven!  Anyway, I used to think she was a bit silly until I read her book It Ain't All About the Cookin'.  Now it drives me nutso when people judge her before knowing her story; it's pretty amazing, y'all!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment