.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

03 May 2012

Three on Thursday

Today I'm linking up with Cole and Andrea for Three on Thursday. 


3 on Thursday

This week's question is:  What are your three guilty pleasures?
 
1.  Books-- I'm been on a reading frenzy lately.  I go to bed early when E and Joe do, and will read for a few hours every night.  I've already gone through a $100 gift card that we got for Christmas buying Kindle books... and then more on top of that.  Oopsy...  I justify this by saying that by reading I'm "keeping my brain sharp."  ha!
 
2.  Sonic drinks-- I craved them so badly while I was pregnant with Joe, but finding out that I had gestational diabetes put a quick end to that.  To make it less "guilty," I know will buy a small or medium and will get the real fruit slushies rather than the ones made from syrup.
 
3.  HBO Series--  I LOVE True Blood and Big Love!  It doesn't help that Ginnifer Goodwin is in Big Love and I have a huge girl crush on her!  She is gorgeous!
 


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun! I'm glad that someone else is as voracious a reader as I am. Can I tell you how jealous I am that you have a Sonic near you?! I got addicted visiting family in TX, but there aren't any near me in MA. And...I LOVE HBO too. I'm counting the minutes until True Blood is back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Texas in March and discovered how rabid Texans are about Sonic. I really didn't understand it but I will tell you I didn't want anyone messing with my Dr. Pepper. I only allow myself 3 per week. I didn't want any syrups in them!

    I don't think books count. Books are important and they are mind exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where ALL the Sonics are in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Big Love! And Im also a military wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for True Blood to come back on!

    ReplyDelete