.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

15 May 2012

Mommy Doesn't Approve...

Joseph is absolutely obsessed with the commercial for Kendra on Top on We.  He will stop whatever he's doing when it comes on tv and will just sit and stare until it goes off. 

What in the world is one supposed to do with a woman-oogling pervert of a son? 



I guess I'll just have to make sure that he knows "brains before boobies" is a good philosophy to have when picking a girl.  I'm sure, though, that he'll turn into quite the little gentleman, instead of a pervy little leach. Oh the joys of raising a son :)

And to be clear, I'm not judging Kendra, I'm just a big fan of modesty.

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment