.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

11 May 2012

Compassion

Last night it stormed here, so out of the kindness of our hearts, we let Buddy sleep on the bed with us rather than in his crate.  The poor dog is terrified of loud sounds such as thunder and the Forth of July is always awful for him.  Anyway, when he sleeps with us, he usually sleeps at the foot of the bed, but last night the little monster slept with his stinky feet (they smell like corn chips) and butt in my face.  And he was gassy.  Fabulous.  That's exactly what compassion gets you; the scent of eau de puppy butt and feet in your face.

Anybody want a dog?  He's free to a bad home!  ha!


 These are the most recent pictures I have of my boys.  Buddy and Joseph are nuts about each other!  I just love hearing Joe giggle when Buddy does something silly.


By the way, I have one of those Thunder Shirt things for Buddy... my mom asked why I didn't use it the last time it stormed.  I would... but he's afraid of the sound the velcro makes... ugh...  He's worse than a kid!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment