.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

30 April 2012

DIY Facial


Once a week or so while Joe is napping, I'll treat myself to a DIY facial-- I love Mario Badescu products and began giving myself facials when I saw this on their facebook page:



DIY Facial: Five Steps to the Perfect At-Home Facial [INFOGRAPHIC]
An infographic by the team at Mario Badescu Skin Care

Some of my favorite products are the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, and Silver Powder.  I also LOVE the Summer Shine Body Lotion.  It smells AMAZING, just like summer!

And for you Martha Stewart fans out there, here are some of her "Must-Haves."

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment