.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

23 April 2012

Geez Louise, where have I been?!

Chasing around this little guy, that's where:

 Joe and his new broom.  If that's not a look of pure joy, I don't know what is.
 Joe with a brand new baby goat.
Joe and Daddy at the BN picnic.

I've decided to start keeping up with my blog again.  Not because our families live hours away and this is a good peep into our lives (they don't even read it), but for myself.

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! And look at him.. I remember when you announced you were pregnant. How did he get that big??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about y'all the other day! So glad you are blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back! I missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete