.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

07 May 2011

Joseph's First Easter

Have y'all seen the Totally Ticklish Duck from Hallmark? That thing is hilarious! Joseph doesn't think much of it yet, but I'm sure he will when he gets a bit older. I didn't know what to get him for Easter-- I mean, what DO you buy a newborn for Easter?-- so that's what he got.


Oh, a little boy in overalls-- there's nothing sweeter in the world :)



My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. Overalls are certainly precious on little boys ... especially this little guy! We bought Ellyana the Hallmark Donal Duck that walks and quacks. Then, when you pick him up from his ears, he squeals, "Put me down ... put me down!" Makes me laugh every time! ;)

    ReplyDelete