.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

05 April 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday

C Mae over at Live What You Love came up with a new link party about one of my favorite things, pets! I know, I know, I'm one of those crazies who loves her dog too much, but Buddy is such a sweet boy and he was our first baby! Dogs really are a part of the family.


This weeks theme was to pick your most treasured photo of your pet and to post the picture. It was so hard to pick just one, but I have to say this would be my favorite:

Okay, so I'm cheating and posting two, but I love this one!:

Buddy is absolutely nuts about the baby and is never too far away. :) He's so protective of him and has to check on him whenever we get home from going somewhere. I'm glad he loves him, because I was sure that Buddy would have been so jealous!
My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm another military spouse blogger (I was at Ft. Hood a few years ago, too)...

    I just wanted to let you know that your site is being scraped by splog. It was happening with my site (ArmyWivesLives.com), too.

    Here's the spam site that is stealing your content: theconsummatearmywife.com

    All you have to do is fill out this form here: http://www.hostgator.com/dmca.php and they will remove the stolen content.

    Hope this is helpful!

    Please feel free to contact me: candace [at] armywiveslives [dot] com

    ReplyDelete