.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

01 April 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

This is my first time participating in Wife of a Sailor's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!

Here are my answers:

1.What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s.

The scene I'm thinking of doesn't remind me of E and myself, but the quote does: Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. Mac MacGuff from Juno. Juno was the first movie E and I saw together in a theater and when this was quoted in the movie, E leaned over to give me a kiss :)

2.If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J


I'm a wimp, so no. Plus E would never let me. Not that he tells me what I'm allowed and not allowed to do, but I think he'd have something to say about that. 3.Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy I'm not sure if I've ever unintentionally embarrassed him-- if I haven't already, I'm sure I will because I'm a ding dong!-- but I would NEVER embarrass him intentionally.


4.What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move

This is EXTREMELY irrational, but I'm terrified that a snake will get into the house while E is away. It doesn't help either that I have the imagination of a child...

5.If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters

Oh, this is a tough one! I really like the weather in Central Texas, but I think I could do without the extreme heat in the summertime. Otherwise it's lovely!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. I could do without the extreme heat too, but 90% of the time I love the weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww yea Snakes ... Spiders things that can move on in quietly and sneak up. I hear ya@

    ReplyDelete