.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

26 April 2011

Guess who Joseph got to meet?


That's right, Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer!


We even got a signed picture, too! He recently visited the Hood and taped a show-- I'm really looking forward to seeing it!


Some people even brought their dogs, but I left Buddy at home since I didn't think they'd let dogs into the PX, especially since there is a food court at the front entrance. He wouldn't have enjoyed it though, especially seeing that bad, bad (according to him) man holding his little brother! ha!


Oh, and poor Joseph totally has Donald Trump hair... I just can't seem to keep it neat!


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!!! I bet he was really nice. He seems nice on tv.

    ReplyDelete