.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

24 November 2010

Joey's Crib Bedding

Fed Ex dropped Joey's mattress off this morning, so I was finally able to put his crib all together!
E and I picked this:
Um, maybe it's more like I picked it out and he paid for it, ha! We didn't buy the complete room set, just the crib set, mobile and diaper stacker. I really love it, especially the colors. Now all I need is my sweet little boy here to make it complete :)
Here's what it looks like on our crib:

I "borrowed" the picture from Babies R Us and loved that they had it displayed on the same crib we bought!

If you can't tell, there are little monkies embroidered on the quilt and bumper. I think monkies are so cute for little boys and Joey already has so many things with monkies on them-- it'll be appropriate for my little monkey :)

Now I'm off to bake some pies and to get my Turkey brine ready!


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments: