During the past month I have:
- found out that I have gestational diabetes. However, I am extrememly borderline and I'm having no problem controlling it by making minor tweaks to my diet.
- attended the FORSCOM FRG Symposium in Washington D.C., learned so much, and had a blast! I only wish my handsome soldier could have been there with me...
- said "see ya later" to my husband for a month.
- spent only a week in Texas, during which we found out that we are having a
It looks like Joseph William will be joining us soon :)
- went to visit my friends and family in Ohio, where I had my lovely baby shower :)
The theme (which we will be using for Joey's room also) was baby blue and brown with monkies.
- came back to TX where an amazingly handsome soldier met me at the airport.
Yes, I am talking about my husband, ha!
- bought Joey's mattress and crib set, made E go to Babies R Us (one can imagine his delight), and bought our very first Christmas tree!
- Have been an awful blogger, but I will be better soon, I promise!
This week I will be decorating said tree, cooking Thanksgiving dinner for some of E's soldiers and their families, and will get Joey's crib put together :)
I will blog more later!