.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

24 September 2010

True Blood for Kids?

I haven't blogged about this yet, but earlier this summer (it still feels like summer here in TX) I developed a huge infatution with True Blood. I seriously have seen every episode twice. I sing the theme song to E every time it comes on (I'm sure he loves it! ha!) and I may or may not ask him to pronounce my name like Bill pronounces Sookie's. Sook-eh!

I also read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I was actually kind of sad when I finished up the last one, as I don't know when the next one is due out...

True Blood is also a show that is not suitable for children... at all.

That is, until Sesame Street made a spoof of the show!

You can see the video here.

Yay for Mommy and Baby bonding!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. No way, a kiddie version? I love it! For being a TV guru, I have never gotten into True Blood. I attempted to watch the first episode and couldn't get into it. But EVERYONE I know loves it so I probably should give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first Sookie Stackhouse book, and liked it. But I could just not get into the show, I don't know why?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read all the books and seen the first 2 seasons of the show! I really love the books. And you're right the show is DEFINITELY not suitable for kids at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Sesame Street spoof?! That's hilarious!! Kathi Lipp sent me your way and I'm glad she did... your blog is really cool.

    ReplyDelete