For quite some time now, I've been contemplating a new name for my blog. I made one change, but it wasn't really me.
So I thought... and I thought... and thought some more.
Hey, give me a break, I'm pregnant and Baby S has taken over my brain! :)
Anyway, I finally found one that fit:
Keep Calm and Soldier On.
It fits for quite a few reasons:
- I'm very uptight and high strung, and I need to learn to keep calm.
- I'm facing an upcoming deployment.
- I'm facing the upcoming birth of our first child, which my husband may or may not be here for.
- I'm somewhat worried about raising this child on my own.
- I'm bound and determined to thrive through this next deployment and not just survive it.
I think it fits me perfectly :)
* * * * *
Lastly, I've been sick on the couch for the last few days. My husband went to California, and all he brought home for me was a stinkin' cold!
I still love him, though. :)