.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

21 September 2010

Time for a Change

For quite some time now, I've been contemplating a new name for my blog. I made one change, but it wasn't really me.

So I thought... and I thought... and thought some more.

Hey, give me a break, I'm pregnant and Baby S has taken over my brain! :)

Anyway, I finally found one that fit:

Keep Calm and Soldier On.

It fits for quite a few reasons:

- I'm very uptight and high strung, and I need to learn to keep calm.

- I'm facing an upcoming deployment.

- I'm facing the upcoming birth of our first child, which my husband may or may not be here for.

- I'm somewhat worried about raising this child on my own.

- I'm bound and determined to thrive through this next deployment and not just survive it.

I think it fits me perfectly :)

* * * * *

Lastly, I've been sick on the couch for the last few days. My husband went to California, and all he brought home for me was a stinkin' cold!

I still love him, though. :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for such an amazing post! I've been having a really rough time lately and readin your post put everything in perspective. So thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new name! & Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete