.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

10 September 2010

Last weekend E and I got an amazing deal on baby furniture!

I was just tickled pink when I saw the Target ad in the newspaper and they had the crib I wanted on the very front page. They had it at a great price AND they offered the changing table for free with purchase of a crib.

So here's what our sweet baby ended up with:

{we have a very conceited "big brother." He always thinks that I'm taking pictures of him! :)}

* * * * * * * * * *

I call this thing the Deployment Survivor-- I'm pretty sure this will be good to have while I'm raising baby on my own for a while. I bet Buddy will be so jealous when I don't let him in there with the baby!

I was so excited to pick up these things that I came home and immediately put them together, with a little help from E, of course :)

Now our nursery looks more like a, well, nursery! :)

Have a good weekend!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like you were able to get a lot on sale!!

    ReplyDelete