.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

20 September 2010

Fall Into Reading, 2010


I was so happy to stumble upon Fall Into Reading again this year!

My list last fall ended up being a huge mess because I'd keep adding/ deleting books along the way, so maybe this year I'll be able to stick to my list... maybe ;)

Freedom by Johnathon Franzen

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Pope Joan by Donna Woolfolk Cross

It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita by Heather B. Armstrong

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent, Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl's Guide to Why it Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Why Do They All Live Next Door to Me? by Jen Lancaster

The Confessions of Catherine De Medici by C.W. Gortner

My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I'm going to leave it at that--I'm sure I'll change it again later!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. You have some great books on that list! The Help was an AMAZING! Its part eye opening and part funny. The Historian was another great book. I read it a few years ago, but it became one of my favorites. I think I may try to re-read it. And I absolutely love Chelsea Handler. She is just so funny. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great list! Have you heard of "One Day"? I heard it's a great book too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Help...wonderful! If you're at all interested in audio books, I recommend you listen to the audio instead of reading it, though it's great either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Book Thief on my list, too!

    Loved The Help, loved Freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Help, and I loved Book Thief (although it took me a little while to get into it, once I did -- I was hooked). I've heard great things about Freedom, too...might have to pick that one up.

    Thanks for being part of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My list always ends up a little different than when I start this challenge!

    ReplyDelete