.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

16 September 2010

I have to say, being pregnant has definitely made me feel like a woman, but at the same time, there have been things that make me feel like less of a woman....

like my pregnancy-induced aversion to Chick-fil-A.

How sad is that?

I can also smell everything! And it's never good smells! I took the trash out to the curb last week and was gagging the entire way because I caught a whiff of the trash can. I nearly puked into the flower bed and I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm crazy now.

We will have our 20-ish week ultrasound on October 6th, where we will found out baby's gender (if he or she is cooperating, of course). I'm feeling very impatient and almost desperate because I want to know right now! I want to buy that precious baby some clothes! It's so frustrating because Old Navy has the cutest baby clothes ever on sale right now... I'm sure they'll go back on sale again around Christmas though :)

I've been reading It Sucked and Then I Cried. Certain parts where she talks about her baby are so sweet and touching that I can't help but to cry. I'm so happy to be pregnant (although lately I've been very tired and nauseous all the time-- baby is worth it, though!) and I can't wait to hold my little one for the first time. I can't tell if I'll be more excited to hold Baby for the first time, or if I'm more excited to see E hold Baby for the first time :) I'm sure it'll all be wonderful :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. The wait will definitely be worth it!! And so will the sleepless nights :-) And seeing you husband hold your baby for the first time is, in my opinion, one of the best moments ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you'll get to find out the gender soon!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete