.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

13 September 2010

Guilt-Free Cleaning

I bought a few cleaning products today, and I must say that I am very pleased with the result.

The first things that I bought was this:

My shower looks amazing and all of those pesky hard water spots are gone!

I also use their laundry detergent, as well as other household cleaners.

They usually smell very good (I'm not a fan of a few of the scents, though) and I don't have to worry about getting myself (or the baby, for that matter) high off of icky, strong smelling chemicals.

I also love Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products, especially the Lemon Verbena. It does a good job cleaning and it smells nice and fragrant, not fake and chemical.

I have a big bottle of the all purpose cleaner that I use a lot. It's a bit pricey, but when you dilute it according to the directions, it actually goes quite a long way!

My new favorites are these room sprays:

I'm so in love with the Lemon Verbena scent, but they also have Basil, Lavendar, and Geranium, which I bet smells amazingly good. I bought a bottle of the Lavendar scent for the bedroom since it's supposed to be calming/ good for sleepy time.

Well, that's all-- I'm off to go sniff my house!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. I always love product suggestions, so thanks! I can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that first one! I'll have to keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I bet your house smells wonderful! I might have to check these out! Although, I actually kind of like the bleach smell!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Method scrub...it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete