.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

08 September 2010

Eight Questions

The lovely K from All the Small Things tagged me in the 8 Questions game, so here are my answers:

{by the way, if you're not reading her blog, you should. She is a good friend of my husband's from college, a fellow Army Significant Other, and a super sweet girl!}

1. Do you prefer movies or TV shows?

Definitely TV shows-- I can't stand to sit still long enough to watch a movie. I know that drives E nuts too! :) He can watch movies all day like it's nobody's business.

2. What is your favorite sport (and team) or at least the sport you can stand watching?

Football and the Ohio State Buckeyes :)

3. What is one decision that you still wonder "What If" you did something differently?

I try not to ask myself that question because I honestly think that things happen for a reason. However, I sometimes wonder what my life would be like without my husband, especially since we could have very easily not come across each other's path.

4. What do you love most about yourself? (personality or looks)

I think my eyes are awfully pretty and that's about it haha :)

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

The Army. No, I'm joking. At the moment, it would have to be hearing people complain about every little thing, especially when he or she is to blame. I also like hearing that officers make more money than enlisted soldiers... a lot. I'm pretty certain that it's common knowledge that a college education = better pay.

6. Beach or Pool?

Definitely beach! I love the sand, the ocean waves and collecting shells. I still have a vase full of shells that E picked up for me on the beach the day after we got married and the sand dollar my younger brother found and gave to me, although I know he really wanted to keep it for himself!

7. What is a bad habit you have? Do you want to break it or not?

I worry too much and I let little things bother me. I have gotten better and I'm still trying, so yes, this is definitely a habit I want to break!

8. Why did you start blogging?

To keep family and friends updated on our life, since we're both so far from home. No one from back home reads it though, ha! I do love the military community on here, though, and it would have done me a world of good during E's last deployment. There are just too many other Mil Spouse forums out there that are pretty much just wives complaining... about everything. I can't deal with that.

Anyone want to steal these questions? Baby S has control of my brain today, so I'm having a hard time coming up with new questions. Thanks again, K!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand to watch movies!! But, I LOVE TV! I get up and do all sorts of things during commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ohio State but I was sad to see my team lose against them this year!

    ReplyDelete