.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

23 August 2010

Wedding Gifts

A few weeks ago my Aunt Mariko and Uncle Earnie sent E and me a wedding gift. Yes, it was more than a year late but for good reason. My Aunt "Koko" is Japanese and her mother died right before I was married. According to Japanese tradition, when one is mourning, they do not celebrate anything (weddings included) for one year after the death. So anyway, they sent a nice chunk of change and E and I bought these in preparation for Baby:

Photobucket

I have too much fun steaming my floors! This thing is an absolute beast, let me tell you what. I cleaned my kitchen with it, and then ran my Swiffer WetJet over it and there was nothing on the swiffer pad! I LOVE it! I also love that it doesn't spew out hot water, so that Buddy won't get hurt when he gets too close, which he does, 'cause he's rotten like that! :o)

Photobucket

We also bought this because, well, Buddy still has the occassional accident. And I want to make sure that our carpets are clean before we have a baby crawling over them. I can also use it to clean the couches, which is good :)

I'm really pleased with my gifts and would recommend them both! They're pretty awesome cleaning machines!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. What steam mop did you go with? I'm totally jealous that you have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That steamer sounds amazing!! What brand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great!!! Those were some really good choices!

    ReplyDelete