.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

30 August 2010

ho hum

Silly me. I went through the trouble of tweaking the html for the pics on my last post and didn't even bother to put "click here for info." I ended up buying this beauty.

E has been in the field lately and it's way too quiet without him. I hate to sound like a wimp, but I feel like I've just been sitting around, twiddling my thumbs, and waiting for him. It seems like he's going to be gone more than he'll be here, and then he'll deploy. I missed all of this the last time he deployed, because, well, we met one month before he left.

I know when the baby comes that I'll have more than enough to keep me busy, especially since it'll probably be rotten just like it's father! ;) I've also joined a few groups on post to keep me busy as well, and to get out of the house every once in a while. I joined the Officer's Spouse's Club, and three other clubs within that-- Book Club (I've been looking for a serious one since we arrived at "the Hood"!), Creative Cooking, and Quilting. I'm sure being the FRG leader will also keep me busy, although it's already burning me out....

I had a fun shopping trip on Saturday with a girl whose husband works with E. I bought some fabric for my first Quilting Club quilt, some kitchen utensils, and other stuff. I'll blog about my other good buys later :) I also went over to her house for dinner that night and I had pesto for the first time-- yummy! We finished up the evening watching Fried Green Tomatoes, which I love! Speaking of, I've been craving fried green tomatoes SO bad!! And speaking of cravings (ha!) the pregnancy is going well. I'm anxious to find out the gender of baby (I'll have 5 more weeks to wait after this weekend) so I can start shopping! Maybe I'll even share an embarassing pregnancy story on here.... later, of course :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your quilting projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you in blogland. Hope everything is going well! PS. I tagged in a game called 8 Questions.

    ReplyDelete