.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

11 July 2010

I can't stop crying!

Over the course of the pregnancy, I've found myself crying over the most ridiculous things. Okay, they're not necessarily ridiculous, but they're certainly not things I would have cried over pre-pregnancy.

The first really strange thing I cried over was the Ambush Makeover segment on Today with Kathi Lee and Hoda, where a little girl wanted her mother to have a makeover and not because she thought her mother was ugly or frumpy but because she just wanted something nice for her. Okay, so maybe I'm crying again thinking of it... geez, louise.

I also cried over another segment on the Today Show about this precious ederly couple. To see the clip, click here. Are they not the most precious and sweet couple ever?

Seeing soldiers and babies together make me cry (I'm talking about in photos), which is understandable.

Also, I have also cried over pretty serious things such as the unfortunate "d" word, and last night I found out that one of my college professors passed away after a long battle with cancer. I went to a very small school so everyone knew everyone else and we were more like a family than anything else. He was one of the youngest, if not the youngest, in the English department and he left behind a wife and a daughter who is still in high school. My heart just breaks for them. That being said, please keep them in your prayers :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your professor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya hun! I've been crying alot too, and it makes me feel crazy sometimes!

    Sorry to hear about your professor.. His family will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete