.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

20 June 2010

Sugar and Spice

and everything nice.
That's what little girls are made of ♥

E and I went to a "Couples" Baby Shower yesterday for the lovely lady who is co-leading our FRG with me and had a blast!

I have to say, though, that I think Mr. E had more fun than anyone there. He even won the toilet paper game and won a prize for me, ha!

I'm glad I have a husband who is such a good sport :)

Anyway, I "Becky-fied" this onesie and thought it turned out nice:)


I just LOVE gingham and eyelet :)

I also made this quilt:

The Mama-to-be:

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! You should sell some things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had fun. I talked to E before the shower and I was convinced him and the dad would be drinking beers watching sports the whole time, so I'm glad he got involved.

    And your sewing skills are totally awesome! When I have the time, I want to learn to do that.

    ReplyDelete