.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

08 June 2010

Book Review: Android Karenina

I am currently reading Android Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and Ben Winters, ha!


I enjoyed reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies so much that I jump on the chance to read the other books.

I have to say, though, that I went into the novel with a fresh mind, i.e. I haven't read the original yet. I am really enjoying it so far.

For more info, see the following:

Mention my blog on the message board for a chance to win one of 25 Quirk Prize Packs. Each Prize Pack, with a retail value of nearly $100, will include:

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith
How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith
Dracula's Heir: An Interactive Mystery by Sam Stall
Extreme Encounters by Greg Emmanuel
How to Tell if Your Boyfriend is The Antichrist by Patricia Carlin
♥ An Android Karenina Poster
♥ And more!

Happy Reading!!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. Um I'm totally going to pimp out your blog name because I haven't got to read any of these books yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read all the books you just posted. You better believe I'll be entering it!

    ReplyDelete