.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

29 May 2010

The Renegade Craft Fair

I feel like I've abandoned my poor, little ole blog. I've been busy this past month taking a ton of classes on post, as I agreed to be an FRG leader, and my parents came into town for a visit. My calendar is getting less crazy, thank goodness, so I'll use that to catch back up on my blog!

So, here I go.

A few weekends ago, my precious husband took me to this:

We had a great time and I came home with tons of great crafting ideas.

I bought these buttons:

and loved them so much that I came home and ordered these online:


I think they're just darling and you can find them here.

I also purchased some other things which I'll share in the next few days.

Because I knew E really wasn't going to enjoy himself at a craft fair, I made sure that he at least got a good meal out of it, so I took him here. Let's just say that the barbeque sauce is so good that I could eat it by the spoon!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Speaking of crafts, I've been crafting/ sewing up a storm. It's gotten so bad that I'm becoming friends with the gals at Hobby Lobby, ha! I keep teasing E by saying that he'll have to get a second job to support my crafting/ sewing addiction. He doesn't seem to think it's as funny as I do though ;)

Anyway, I've made a few bags, a quilt, and even a bed for Buddy.

I'll have to share pictures of those too.

♥ ♥ ♥

Lastly, I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend.

I'll close with this message from the wonderful, and hilarious, Mollie Gross:

Before you apply the SPF, head to the beach and burn all the hot dogs.. take a minute, and say a prayer for the families of the fallen...this weekend has a very different meaning to them than just a day off.


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your sewing projects!!! I bet they look great. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete