.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

12 May 2010

The other day K from All the Small Things asked if we had an outfit/ article of clothing that makes us feel fabulous.

I have a few articles of clothes that I'm crazy about (maybe I'll blog about those later), but here are some of my new favorites:

I thought these cardigans were so precious that I bought three of them-- green, white and black. I don't think there's anything classier than a lady in a cute cardigan. Well, maybe a lady in a cute cardigan with pearls, ha!

I also love the look of ballet flats, but hate wearing a shoe with nothing to it, so I was so happy when I found these at Target! I have them in brown and black and I might pick up the white ones too.

Anyway, ya'll should go share your favorite items of clothing over on K's blog. She was a good friend of E's in college and is an Army girlfriend. She's just fabulous!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. I really like that cardigan, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about being classy in cardigans. I love cardigans and wear them all the time. Hope everything is going well with you and E.

    ReplyDelete