.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

23 April 2010

My New Best Friend

My precious husband bought me this last weekend:


Let me tell you, I'm in LOVE!


So far, I've made curtains (they look better in person, the pictures don't do them justice), a handbag, a skirt, and maybe even a jacket for Buddy (don't judge me, ha!).

I also have quite a list of other projects I can't wait to start!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. I want a sewing machine too! My issue is I will start a project and then never finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they made sewing machines that pretty! I love it -- and the curtains! Can't wait to see what else you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried quilting? Super easy on the machine...and best of all, you can get already cut squares at the fabric store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those red and white curtains!!!! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kitchen curtains!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The curtains are precious! Great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete