1. If you are trying to cook something in the oven, if helps if the oven is turned on. It also helps if you put whatever you're tring to cook into the oven. You know, so it can cook....
2. When baking a cake in a shaped pan, put the recommended amount of batter into the pan. It's really, really not a good idea to put too much into the pan. Otherwise, you'll end up with some cake baking on the bottom of your oven.
3. Do not, let me repeat, DO NOT ask Buddy if he wants to go for a walk until you are ready to walk out the door. He is not patient, and when he tries to be patient it only turns into pure rage and fury.
4. There are only a few people in the world worth getting your feelings hurt over.
5. Most of the time, if you want something done, you just need to do it yourself.
6. In spite of #5, sometimes you do just need to ask for help. There's nothing wrong with that.
7. E does like his sandwiches cut in half. I was worried that I was being annoyingly cute-sy by cutting his lunch sandwiches down the middle, but no, he appreciates it.
Note to Buddy:
Sorry, Bud, but no one thinks you are-- in any way, shape or form-- intimidating. It's precious to see you try though :)