.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

02 February 2010

Tour Our Home Tuesday: Entryway

Well, a part of our home anyway.
I still have a few things to do, decor wise, before I'll be happy with it all.
Plus I need my tall husband to come home to help, as he has a not-so-tall wife.

Upon entering, you will more than likely be met by this little guy:

Don't be scared, he's had his shots, ha!

The book shelf looks a little sloppy, but it's staying put. My books are like children to me.

The other side of the entryway is a little bland, but that's okay. I don't want to go for overload.


This bad boy will be hanging on our door during Valentine's week. I thought it turned out nicely and you can find directions on Huckleberry Prairie. I eventually want to make a door hanging for every holiday and season. We'll see....

I'll do another room next Tuesday!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Looks like you have really gotten your house set up, to include hanging all those pictures! I've been working on that today, and have decided that hanging up artwork is the worst part of moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your house is doing great on the decorating front! Love the V-day heart!

    ReplyDelete