.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

25 February 2010

Things I'm Pretty Excited About:

Today was day one of a four-day weekend.

I bought a new mixer since the last one died. I love the new one, it's glorious. It's awesome to not have batter flung everywhere when I bake, ha!

I love Shakespeare, no joke, so one can imagine my delight when I found out that the Theatre Department at Baylor is doing Macbeth next month! It's no Hamlet, but I'll take it! I plan on taking full advantage of Baylor U's theatre dept. while we're in TX.



I'm taking over the extra linen closet that we neither use or need for all my crafting things. This means I get to organize (and there are other places in the house that can use a bit more organizing), which is something I love to do! Sick, I know.

Also, I've lost 10 pounds! Yay for me! I've still got quite a ways to go, but I finally feel like I'm making some progress! E has been so supportive too, by the way. He was worried about buying chocolate for me for Valentine's Day (he knows how I am with chocolate), so he ended up eating a whole, big box pretty much all by himself, ha! He also hid the Girl Scout cookies from me, as per my request. I love him. :)


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10 lbs! That is so great! It's hard work, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that play looks like such fun! I love Shakespeare!! Congrats on the weight loss too, 10 pounds is definitely something to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Hard work pays off :) Personally, I prefer Macbeth, but I love going to college plays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome on the weight loss!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete