.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

05 February 2010

Show Us Your Life: Beauty Tips and Favorite Products

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

One of my favorite beauty tips is from Coco Chanel's granddaughter. She said that her grandmother would tell her to use a darker eyeliner for her upper eyelid and a lighter color for the lower lid, to make it look more natural. I will usually wear black on top and gray on bottom and it looks a lot less stark than wearing black on both.

My mother-out-law also gave me a pretty good tip. She says that aging is pretty much all about your attitude, I think that's a pretty good one!

For my face, I use Clinique products and I'm pretty happy with them.I buy them at the PX too, so they're cheaper.


I LOVE this scrub, it smells nice and minty and it makes my skin look great!


This is my favorite eyeshadow ever! I have it in Gold and love it so much that I wore it to E's homecoming from Iraq, MilBall, and our wedding. I'm sure I'll end up wearing it to our upcoming MilBall too.



I can't live without Carmex... that stuff is addictive!

I've had the hardest time finding lipstick that doesn't make me look like a little girl who is playing with her mother's makeup. I recently got Clinique's Different Lipstick in Apple Spice in one of those "Spend-this-much-and-get-a-free-bag-of-stuff" bags.


I love the way this shampoo smells and it makes my hair so soft!


I bet this kind smells amazing too and I'll have to try it next!

I also use Organix hair serum/ spray to calm my wild hair.

I swear by Vaseline! I'll put some on my face, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, feet and hands before bed and my skin is so soft in the morning!



I love this hand scrub and it makes my hands feel amazing!



I love the brush in this nail polish. I usually have the hardest time painting my nails and it always looks sloppy, but this stuff is wonderful!

Photobucket


My Aunt bought me a bottle of Chance by Chanel for college graduation and it's my special occasion perfume.


Photobucket

I also love the Secret Garden Collection from Victoria's Secret, especially Berry Kisses and I love Coconut Lime Verbena from Bath and Body works.

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments: