.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

11 February 2010

Love Stuff, Day Two

Project #2 Back in the Day

Do Something He Enjoyed Before You Got Married

“Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important.” ~ Carl Reiner

Your Project:
Initiate an activity that your husband used to love. Whether it’s his favorite hobby, sport, or pastime, it’s time for you to get involved – be his buddy today.

This one is hard to do today, since E's at work and we have a Hail and Farewell to go to later. So... on my 101 in 1001 list, I put a few things that I know he'd love, such as camping, a roadtrip to MT, bowling and watching movies. Maybe I'll do this project this weekend by watching Anchorman with him (I've been refusing to watch this for about two years now). For me to willingly watch a Will Ferrell movie with him should be proof enough that I'm crazy about my husband, ha!

* * * * *

I finished reading Dear John last night and I have to say I was terribly disappointed. It just didn't make sense or sit well with me at all.

I just didn't like it, although I knew I probably wouldn't.

I thought Savannah was awful and that the author was trying to capitalize on the war/ military relationships/ our misery. Heck, E and I have a much better love story that that!

I'm nosy though, and that got the better of me, ha!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. There are movies SoldierMan loves to watch, like slasher and horror movies, that I honestly can't sit through. I tried the new Tarantino and quit after 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the ending of the book. At least you know now not to waste money on going and seeing the movie.

    ReplyDelete