.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

12 February 2010

Love Stuff, Day Three

Project #3You da’ Man
Spreading Great Gossip About Your Guy

Your Project:Say something nice about your husband to someone else. Make sure you tell him what you said, and to whom.

This one will be so easy, as I do it all the time, ha! What can I say, I love E a little bit. ;)

He is such a wonderful husband and is so kind and caring. He is an excellent provider with a work ethic like I've never seen before, and he takes the very best care of me and I know that he'll be an amazing father someday. I am truly blessed to have him in my life!

* * * * *

Okay, so I'm a nerd and I LOVE history. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I looked up some history about it and History.com has some really great articles, which you can find here.

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing a hate more than when women get together and put down their husbands! And you know it's never as bad as they say it is, they're just trying to get attention. Blah!

    ReplyDelete