.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

13 February 2010

Love Stuff, Day Four

Project #4Heart vs. Stomach
A Treat Just for Him

“You can tell a lot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.”Ronald Reagan

Your Project:Get a food treat for your husband that he’s not required to share with you or any other family member.

I will usually buy E a treat every time I go to the grocery store-- he loves Little Debbie Brownies, so that's usually what he gets. I recently put a glass jar on his desk that I will keep full of his favorite candies. I call it his "your wife loves you jar," ha!

* * * * *

Everyone knows how much I love crafting, so I was delighted to find these crafts:

I have a ton of 5x7 frames and I loved this craft! I thought it would be cute to print out those quotes on pretty paper, buy mats for the frames and then frame them up. I just need to get myself out to buy cupcake holders because I only have half a pack of the silver ones...

Here are some other cute crafts that ae filkins posted.

And I couldn't leave out Huckleberry Prairie-- I love the crafts she posts on her blog!
And just how cute is this?

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. My hubby loves the Zebra cakes by Little Debbies. Those are some great decorations, cannot wait to see your frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of frames too and never really decorate for Valentines day though I really want to i think I just need to get off my duff and do it and then decorate for next year. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Framed quotes sound awesome, and those frames are adorable! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really great! I ordered your pillowcase yesterday so it should be getting shipped soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I loved your ideas for V-Day! You are an inspiration and ideal wife I wish I were! :)

    I left you an award on my blog. Check it out!

    Everyone could use a little more sunshine in their lives!

    ReplyDelete