.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

14 February 2010

Love Stuff, Day Five

Happy Valentine's Day from E, Buddy and Me!

Here are my plans for the day:

I'm going to make E heart-shaped eggs and pancakes with turkey sausage for breakfast.

I'm planning on making Steak Pinwheels stuffed with Spinach and Bacon, Herb-Roasted Red Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, and Roasted Brussel Sprouts for dinner. The potatoes are for E, while I get the Sprouts. Lord knows he's not going to eat them, ha!

Then I think we'll watch a movie and finish the evening with homemade Chocolate Souffle.

Buddy will even be treated to a Cesar doggy meal rather than the usual kibble, ha!

Anyway, I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

* * * * *

Project #5E-flirt.com
Text or E-mail Some Sweet Nothings


“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words, “You’ve got Mail.” I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart… I have mail, from you.”Meg Ryan as Kathleen Kennedy in “You’ve Got Mail”

Your Project: Send a flirty text or e-mail to your husband.

I had to do this one yesterday, since poor E had staff duty. Boo hoo.

We usually text each other during lunchtime every day-- I'll tell him that I hope his lunch was good, or he'll text thanking me for the lunch I made him. Yes, I make his lunch. I read a study somewhere that said a lunch that was made for you rather than made by you is tastier. I think it's the bit of love I add to it. I know, I know, I'm gagging from the corny-ness too, ha!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. Ah I love that you make lunch for him! Its something I use to do, but since I started working, I've been dropping the ball. I think your post may motivate me to start doing this on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great plan for the day. Hope it turned out wonderful.

    Just stumbled upon your blog. It's so cute! I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great plan for Valentines Day! Have a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete