.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

06 February 2010

Apparently I married a comedian.

I've been working on a 101 in 1001 list and was talking about it with E.

He said that one of his goals would be to sleep for 24 hours and I said that wasn't a good idea, as the list is supposed to have things that are good for a person on it.

So he then told me that one of his serious goals would be to pass his next "piss" test at work.

What can I say? I love a man who has goals for his life! And on top of that, he's just so darn eloquent-- the boy should write poetry!

By the way, when my dad was in the Army, he told us that he never worried about passing those tests because he'd study for them. I wasn't aware that one could study for that kind of test, ha!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah I don't think you can study for those. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, at least his priorities are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA oh man. I had a similar experiance a few days ago. I'm making a list of goals for the upcoming deployment, to keep myself busy and all... I made the mistake of asking BF what he thought some good ones were. He looked at me, squinted, and said "Get rid of some of your freckles."
    I think it goes without saying that men will be men. :)

    ReplyDelete