.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

27 January 2010

Two years ago tonight, E made me the happiest woman
on the face of the planet by asking me to be his wife.

He was home on his midtour leave and hadn't necessarily planned on asking me, so apparently I had done something right. :)

He didn't have a ring, but, of course, that didn't bother me any!
The man of my dreams had asked me to be his!

The next day we went to the mall , as I wanted to take him to The Cheesecake Factory for his birthday. He spotted a Fossil store and took me in and made me pick out a watch since he felt bad about not having a ring. I tricked him by picking out a watch that I not only liked... but it was on sale too, ha!

When we were in the car leaving, he told me that I could see the watch on my wrist everyday and know that I was one second closer to having him home with me again. Isn't that just precious?

He just melts my heart! The same heart that he made whole :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh that has to be the sweetest comment I have ever heard! How sweet those Army boys can be when they want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! That is too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! Happy engagement anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet memory. My husband joined the military after he asked me. Said he wanted to make sure he could provide for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love the story about the watch!

    ReplyDelete