.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

20 January 2010

Ooh la la

I was flipping through tv channels today and noticed that She's Crafty was on. It's a Canadian craft show that's on Ion and HGTV Canada.

The show's description is as follows:

When stichin’ became bitchin’ and knit cafes began popping up in the trendiest of neighbourhoods, it became clear that crafts weren’t just for grannies anymore. Host Wendy Russell demonstrates that crafting is fun, easy and a great way to liven up the home, as well as offering up tips like how to knit a laptop bag or reinventing ways to reuse an old tee-shirt.

I like it because most of the crafts are modern, stylish and pretty easy to do.

I was shocked, however, watching today, as she was making "Sassy Nipple Tassels," no joke. The segment even included dance lessons.

Well, my mother-in-law's birthday is coming up and at least I now know what to get her, ha!

In case you're interested, you can see instructions here.

I guess I just never realized how racy crafting can be....

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. LOL now that's awesome! Who knew they could air that in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's too funny. I've never heard of this show. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to watch this show...I could add some items to my singing career...

    ReplyDelete