.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

18 January 2010

Friend Makin' Monday-- Projects


This weeks theme on Friend Makin' Monday is "projects," and since we've just moved, I have lots of those!

1. Finish organizing my kitchen-- it's 98% done, I just have to put a few more things up on the cabinets, and I want to get some vines or some sort of greenery to put up there too.

2. Find a collage frame for some of our wedding pictures.

3. Print/ copy my recipes and organize into a binder.

4. Finish up our wedding scrapbook. Although sometimes I feel like we'll be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary before that bad boy gets finished.

5. Get a bookshelf and organize our books.

6. Organize our laundry room.

7. Organize the hallway closet, which is currently full of a bunch of random things...

8. E's birthday is coming up too, so I need to plan for that! And make a present for him. Don't worry, I'll be buying him something too, haha! :)

9. Make a 101 in 1001 list. I started but could only think of 20 or so things... surely there are more things I want to do....

Let's see how many of these I can get done this week!

* * * * *
I have to go to the commissary tomorrow, I've put it off way too long. I might accidently stop by Hobby Lobby too. You know, because it's on the way... okay, that might be is a lie.

Lastly, I might do a blogger challenge for The Husband Project, and possibly a review for another of Kathi Lipp's books. We shall see :)


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

8 comments:

  1. I don't even want to list off the projects I have right now!

    Good luck on making it to the commissary! A trip to Hobby Lobby sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Hope you get them all done. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, complete your 101 in 1001 list! I love seeing what other people are trying to achieve! It took me a good week to think of ideas, I ended up stalking so many others lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that list on another blog. I would have a hard time too coming up with a list that long too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great list! You can get them done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love Hobby Lobby! My good friend is doing the 101 goals. I couldn't think of enough to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I do that to stop by Hobby Lobby since I shop off post at HEB and its just right there. Lucky for my husband I know food HAS to come first. Don't stress out over the wedding scrapbook or it'll just be a chore.
    I know I am so close to being caught up with mine and I fizzled.
    Happy Fmm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hobby Lobby could be on your way if you went the back way.....I will have to show you all the back ways around here so you can purposely go by a store that really isn't on your way!

    ReplyDelete