This weeks theme on Friend Makin' Monday is "projects," and since we've just moved, I have lots of those!
1. Finish organizing my kitchen-- it's 98% done, I just have to put a few more things up on the cabinets, and I want to get some vines or some sort of greenery to put up there too.
2. Find a collage frame for some of our wedding pictures.
3. Print/ copy my recipes and organize into a binder.
4. Finish up our wedding scrapbook. Although sometimes I feel like we'll be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary before that bad boy gets finished.
5. Get a bookshelf and organize our books.
6. Organize our laundry room.
7. Organize the hallway closet, which is currently full of a bunch of random things...
8. E's birthday is coming up too, so I need to plan for that! And make a present for him. Don't worry, I'll be buying him something too, haha! :)
9. Make a 101 in 1001 list. I started but could only think of 20 or so things... surely there are more things I want to do....
Let's see how many of these I can get done this week!
* * * * *
I have to go to the commissary tomorrow, I've put it off way too long. I might accidently stop by Hobby Lobby too. You know, because it's on the way... okay, that
might be is a lie.
Lastly, I might do a blogger challenge for The Husband Project, and possibly a review for another of Kathi Lipp's books. We shall see :)