.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

30 January 2010

20-some years ago today, my precious husband took his first breath, let out his first cry and the world became a better place :o)

Today Mr. Man got a good breakfast of ham, eggs, and an English muffin (in our house, a hot breakfast is usually a treat reserved for Sunday mornings... and E's tummy can't handle it during the week before or after PT anyway). Then I made homemade German Chocolate Cupcakes. Not to toot my own cupcake-makin' horn or anything, but they were delicious! That Martha Stewart really knows what she's talking about, let me tell you what!

For dinner, I made tasty oven "fried" onion rings, while E grilled steaks on the charcoal grill. E does such a good job grilling, and we finished off the evening watching The Hangover, which was E's gift from Buddy. Yes, I use the dog as an excuse to get an extra gift for E ;)

All in all, I had a fabulous day with my sweetheart!

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend too!


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

7 comments: