.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

04 December 2009

I'm a Crafty Fool

I've been whining lately about this being the second year that we won't be able to have a Christmas tree. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have E home than have a Christmas tree anytime! It's just one of those nice family things that would be nice to do... someday. In true Army wife fashion, however, I adapted and overcame. I decided to make my own darn Christmas tree, ha! I watched my new favorite show yesterday (Martha Stewart) and saw these. Mine isn't as pretty as those, but it's good enough for me :)

I also made this wreath-- I found this idea on Lost in Transition, and had to make one of my own!


The colors are kind of wild and there is one bare spot on it, but I love it anyway.
E had the flu last week and passed it on to me this week. I still feel puny, but a lot better than I have been.
I got my hair cut today and I love it! Tomorrow E and I are going to Tombstone again and then out to dinner with another couple.
The movers are coming on Tuesday, E graduates the MICCC on Wednesday, and we'll be Fort Hood bound on Friday.
I'm already exhausted just thinking about it all....

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that wreath! I kind of feel your pain because we are able to decorate this year, but not till late in the season. So I am so jealous of people putting up their trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a neat tree! & I lovvve that wreath! You are definitely crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative tree and the wreath is beautiful!

    Good luck with everything you have to do, time will fly, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are both SO nice!
    sounds like a busy week; good luck with the move =]

    ReplyDelete