.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

13 December 2009

"The Great Place"

First of all, I want to thank all of you who prayed for E's grandpa-- it means so much to us! He made it though the surgery and is doing just fine.


* * * * *
We made it to Ft. Hood safely, thank goodness. I'm so proud of Buddy, too-- he was such a good boy on our trip. Everyone who sees him asks what kind of dog he is, and they look at me like I'm speaking French (ha!) when I say that he's a Coton de Tulear. So I'm just going to start telling people that he's a mutt, ha!


Jennifer over at Crazy Shenanigans wanted to see pics of Buddy's carseat, so here are a few:



{Peek a boo!}

{Mommy, PLEASE stop singing!}
{Drive faster!}

I haven't been on post yet, but I'm sure I'll get more of my fair share of Ft. Hood over the next two or so years. I'm a bit intimidated so far by the size of this place. Sierra Vista was small and so easy to get around... hopefully I won't always be lost here. We'll see! Hope everyone had a good weekend!


My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

10 comments:

  1. Very glad and thankful that he made it out of surgery just fine!
    Enjoy your new home!! You'll be just as comfortable here at this one as you were at the last. I look forward to hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute car seat and puppy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it safely! Welcome to the 'Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad E's Grandfather made it through the surgery!

    How cute is buddy in that carseat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm loving that puppy car seat! I wonder if they make some big enough for a beagle??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest thing ever!!!! I'm glad you made it! When I get back there, we'll have to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that grandpa is good and that you guys made it safe and sound to Texas! And what a cute carseat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute carseat! Buddy looks nice and safe :)

    ReplyDelete