.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

28 December 2009

Friend Makin' Monday: New Year's Resolutions

Geez Louise! E, Buddy and I are tired! We'll finally be home tomorrow, and then we'll get our household goods on Thursday. That day can't come fast enough and I'm so excited to get the house all set up, especially my kitchen!


I'm so excited to be able to cook and bake again!

Anyway, this week's theme on Friend Makin' Mondays is "New Year's Resolutions."

Now, usually I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions, because I feel like that's a good way to set myself up for failure, i.e. I never stick to any of them. This year though, they are different, so I think I'll be fine.

1. Recycle
2. Use cloth shopping bags as much as possible, especially at the commissary
3. Make meal plans every week and stick to them
4. Get off my rear end more
5. Prepare healthier meals

I don't think those will be too hard... we'll see, I suppose.

I'll write more about our PCS trip and our Christmas trip later. I hope everyone's holiday was fantastic!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

5 comments:

  1. Sound a lot like my resolutions. Good luck...and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very attainable list to achieve! I hope you and your hubby have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for getting your stuff back!!!! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kitchen!! And sounds like great resolutions! I need to start meal planning. Hard to believe my hubby has been home for 5 weeks and I cooked twice *puts head down in shame*.

    ReplyDelete