.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

06 December 2009

Bisbee, Arizona

Yesterday E and I went to Bisbee (more info here) to do a little sightseeing and to have dinner with another couple. It was the cutest little town! It looks very European and is full of little shops and restaurants. It's also very hippy-ish and artsy. We just went into one shop and were amazed by all of the beautiful things. This area is known for it's copper and turquoise mines, so we decided to pick up a few things to remind us of our time in Arizona.

E bought this turquoise necklace for me:
We bought this copper ornament too. I think it's lovely!

{the photos aren't that great...}


We had dinner at a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant called Rosa's. The food was delicious and we had such a great time! The couple we went with, JoAnne and Michael, gave us this photo and I love it!

I thought it was very nice of them, and we'll miss them (and Buddy will miss Max too!) when we move. I have to admit, as much as I've complained about Arizona (especially the scorpions, spiders and other creepy crawlies), I have to admit that I'm a bit sad to move. We never know though, we might end up here again.

E and I are spending the rest of the weekend preparing for the move. Fun, fun, fun!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

2 comments:

  1. That's a great ornament to remind you of Arizona!! Hope the move goes easy and safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That copper ornament is so different. Very cool. Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete