.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

16 November 2009

Things that are making me have panic attacks:

1. I'm preparing my first Thanksgiving meal this year, and that frightens me, especially since I've never made a turkey before. It makes me a bundle of nerves to cook for other people too-- the psycho perfectionist really comes out in me! Hopefully my turkey doesn't turn out like the one on Christmas Vacation.
2. E and I are moving in less than a month-- Eek! Where did the past seven months go?! We're having a little trouble finding a house to rent, but hopefully we'll have some luck soon.
3. On top of that, we're moving right around Christmas. I did some shopping today and feel as if I spent too much, although in all honesty I didn't. I did find pretty awesome gifts for E, his mom, and Buddy. Yes, I bought a gift for poochy poo :)
4. I'm counting calories again, and of course, I feel like I'm starving.
I'm just really, REALLY ready to get this move and the holidays over with. Isn't that awful?
My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. You are going to do great! Believe it or not, turkey is really simple to prepare. People just get nervous because it's so big! Try roasting a whole chicken this week if you want some practice. Just use your recipe on the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I wanted to totally fast forward through the holidays!

    And I agree with MG, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey is so easy!! I promise! You will do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I count calories I always feel that I'm starving all day! I found that those calorie packs are amazing!

    Haha, I'm sure your turkey will turn out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in the same boat! Moving right around Christmas (and not having a home yet). I am bound and determined to do Christmas though! We are taking our xmas tree and decorations with us in the car. We may not have furniture, but we will have Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with everything. I'm sure it will turn out great. You will definitely have great memories of this year, that's for sure. Just remember to have fun through it all.

    ReplyDelete