.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

19 November 2009

Puppy for Sale!

No, not really, but Buddy is being wild! As we speak, he's walking on top of the couch trying to get something that's on the ledge behind it. I cleaned the house today and took a shower, only to get out and realize he had made a huge mess in the bedroom. He does this everytime I clean the house! He does this to spite me, I know he does! The little turd has also been pulling the bookmarks out of my books recently. Ugh.

It felt wierd not going to puppy school last night. Buddy passed all of his AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy tests, by the way. The last real test he had to take was the one where he has to walk 15 paces on a leash. He cracked me up because he was parading around that place like a show dog! Ha! During our first class, Bud was absolutely terrorized by this little shih tzu named Max. Over the weeks, Buddy has warmed up to Max and would always play with him during breaks. The relationship between the two shifted from Max being the bully to Buddy being the bully. Let's just say that I was so embarrassed when Buddy held down Max in the dirt (getting him all dirty, of course) after the last class. This of course happened the day after Max was groomed. Luckily, Max's owners don't hate us-- they actually invited us over for lunch on Saturday. I already promised them that I'd try my best to get Buddy to behave, haha! Sometimes I forget that he's a dog because he's 100% little boy!

* * * * *

Also, it's official, we have dates set for the movers to come pack our stuff and then we'll be Fort Hood bound! I'm excited to get there, and I'm REALLY excited that this will be our last move for at least two years. I just want to get it over with, especially since this will be our third move in one year. We still haven't found a house yet, but I'm sure we'll be fine.

I need to wrap Christmas gifts, because I'm awful about not waiting until Christmas to give them. I need to work on a Christmas letter. I need to make a Thanksgiving menu. blah, blah, blah.

Lastly, thank all of you for the words of encouragement concerning my first Thanksgiving meal, by the way. I really, really appreciated it! :)

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say, that I am not as excited about you moving? This mainly has to do with the fact that you are not moving near me! I'm thinking Bragg would have been a better choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move!! I know the feeling, this is our 4th move in 2.5 years! It does get old after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate moving. I even hate the thought of moving! We might be moving next year, and I'm already dreading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you've got everything ready for the move!!!! I'm sure you'll get everything else together and it'll work out just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that you are actually prepared for your move!

    ReplyDelete