.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

28 November 2009

Family Traditions

One of my favorite things about being married is that E and I are able to start our own family traditions. We're keeping a lot of the ones we grew up with, of course, but it's nice to be able to do our own thing too :)

One tradition I wanted to begin was buying a new Christmas ornament for the two of us each year. I was just going to go to Hallmark with E to find something, but while we were visiting friends today (they're the ones who own Max, Buddy's BFF) JoAnne (Max's Mama) was going through her Christmas ornaments so she showed me all of their personalized ones that she's collected. They were all so nice, that I thought E and I should do the same.

She had some really nice ones that she ordered from personalizationmall.com, and that's where I got these:

Photobucket

I fell in love with this one-- I just had to have it!

Photobucket

Of course, I had to buy one for Buddy too! He's not spoiled, or anything! Ha!

So, what unique family/ holiday traditions do you all have?

* * * * *

We only have a few weeks left here in Arizona-- time goes by too fast! I can't believe we have to move again so soon, and then we're driving to Ohio for Christmas. I'm excited about what December has in store for us :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

4 comments:

  1. I love personalized ornaments! Such great memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ddo the new ornament every year also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the same thing! I love the ornaments, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to let me know when you're going to be in the OH!! Also I'll be at the same place as you in dec!

    We totally do the barbie ornament every year. lol

    ReplyDelete