.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

23 October 2009

Show Us Your Life

Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" theme this week is Fall Decorations. Unfortunately, I have done very little decorating for fall.

I did find this door hanger thing at Walmart
and I fell in love with it.
Please ignore my dead plants....

I also added some pumpkin spice scented
potpourri to my dining room table,
which is already fall colored.

I also redecorated our guest bathroom recently:

All I need to get are a few brown rugs
and it'll be complete!


I think it'll end up looking sharp.
We can't use the toilet paper holder,
since Buddy learned how to pull the paper off the roller....
I like our bronze wire holder (and basket on far side of the sink)
better anyway.

That's a small part of our home-- I'll share more later :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. I have that same tablecloth on my table right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks great! I love the kitchen set-up a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where the toilet paper was lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is cute! I like the shower curtain in the guest bathroom. Very summery/beachy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I feel better soon, too!

    Don't you love that B&BW soap? I have the same one in my half-bath. They smell so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no worries I have done even less fall decorating. love the blog layout!

    ReplyDelete