.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

19 October 2009

my "haha"

I have this problem where my brain works faster than my hands when I type, so a lot of times I'll leave out letters or even whole words when I'm typing something up.

Case in point-- in my last blog entry, I meant to write "he knows the way to my heart, haha!," but I wrote "he knows the way to my haha," instead when I was talking about E buying me chocolate. I reread that and was mortified that I forgot to write heart, especially when the result of my mistake looked, well, perverted. No, I do not call my, um, well, you know, my "haha." And no, I do not trade chocolate for my "haha." Eek! I'm so embarrassed....

My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

3 comments:

  1. Ha, I didn't even catch that....funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, I didn't catch it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! It happens to the best of us!! :)

    ReplyDelete