.

It's about love, it's about compassion, it's about kindness, and faith. It has nothing to do with luck. You get what you give…

So give good.

31 October 2009

Happy Halloween...

... from our little Pumpkin :)


{pardon the squeeze cheese on his face,
it's how I lured him into wearing his costume.
and yes, it's puppy trainer approved}

P.S.
They have their delicious winter handsoaps on sale at Bath and Body Works for $3. I wanted Twisted Peppermint, but they had none in stock so I picked up Frosted Orange Spice, Yuletide Pear Vanilla, Festive Vanilla Fig, and Vanilla Bean Noel instead. Yummy!
My Life, from {Army} Brat to Wife

6 comments:

  1. He is too cute!! & How long does the sale at B&BW last??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute!!! We normally dress our pup up too, but we forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about the sale!!!
    Your dog is too cute! Is he going to get a thanksgiving and Christmas outfit as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! How cute is the puppy?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when people dress their dogs up for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete